Expanded Security Service Offering to include DNS Protection and Integrated Console Allows NinjaRMM Clients to Reduce Complexity of Cybersecurity Management While Growing their Revenue Stream
About the Partnership:
- NinjaRMM has been partnering with Webroot since May 2016.
- NinjaRMM’s addition of Webroot’s SecureAnywhere® DNS Protection to its portfolio will provide customers protection against malicious websites with minimal complexity for the service provider and the end consumer. The product is controlled via the Webroot Global Site Manager used by the endpoint solution, offering a single console to set company-wide browsing controls and internet-use tracking.
- In addition to SecureAnywhere DNS Protection, NinjaRMM offers its customers Webroot’s SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection, providing MSPs the ability to offer multiple layers of protection and increase revenue.
- The integration of Webroot’s industry-leading solutions into Ninja’s RMM platform provides one location for management and reporting, saving time and reducing the overall cost of administration.
Ninja is now HIPPA Compliant – Ninja’s focus on Healthcare will give the ability for agency’s to be sure of compliance standards from its platform.
Release 2.14 – Just completed
Third-Party Patching (beta): Fully managed patching of 100+ applications. Includes common office applications like Adobe products, browsers, Java, and more. For more information on how to access the beta, please refer to the Ninja Support Community.
Splashtop for Windows and Mac: Remote access your Win/Mac devices through a single-pane integration with NinjaRMM. Easily deploy Splashtop to your desired organizations.
NEW Mac Scripting: New out-of-box scripts for Macs. You can now enable SSH, re-apply user permissions and more directly from NinjaRMM console.
- Enable/Disable Firewall
- Disable Firewall
- Reset printing
- Empty trash
- Flush DNS
- Kill core audio
- Auto updates off
- Purge disk cache
- Reapply user permissions
- Reset launcher service
- Repair disk permissions
- Repair SSH
- Repair TeamViewer
- Reinitializes Teamviewer, kills the service and restarts it
Windows OS Keys Report: New reporting section for Windows OS keys to make software asset management easier.
Remote Command Line: Ability to run commands as currently logged-in user.For full release notes, please refer to our community page here.