- Better Productivity - New devices powered by the 4th generation Intel Core processors can provide longer battery life, shorter startup times, faster connection to the office network, and the ability to multi-task with several applications at once.
- Increased Security – Microsoft* will no longer support Windows* XP after April 8, 2014. To ensure your business is secure, a new device equipped with an Intel Core processor can defend against malware, encrypted data, and remote-lock a stolen or lost device at the hardware level. On the software level, Windows* 8 Pro can increase security for employees who often access networks outside the office.
- Reduce Repair Costs - According to a study by Techaisle, new PCs have 33% fewer problems than four year old or older machines. On average, older machines can cost over $500 to upgrade and repair. And during those repair times, more than 40 hours of productive work can be lost a year.
- Stay Connected On The Go - Modern laptops, Ultrabooks™, 2 in 1 devices, and tablets give employees access to important emails, applications, and social media channels.
- Different Devices for Different Jobs - The costs between different devices can vary significantly, and as all small business owners know -- keeping costs down is one of the most important factors in staying competitive. As an owner, you may need the premium performance and increased of an Ultrabook™. Sales and marketing staff might benefitmore cost-effective Notebook, 2 in 1 devices or tablets, while office-based staff may want a space-saving All-In-One PC.
Though purchasing new computers can seem like an unnecessary expense, if your machines are past the four-year mark, updating the tools you need to get ahead is a smart, long-term decision. Your employees will thank you and you’ll likely soon start seeing the return on investment across multiple levels of your business.
For additional material on the importance of upgrading your technology, check out Top Reasons to Buy New Computers for Small Business, located in the resource section, put together by The Modern Tour.
Are you interested in attending The Modern Tour event in your city? Click here for more information on how to register and find the event nearest you.