SMB Nation has firmed up its pre-day and conference content for its 11th Annual Fall Conference. Set to kick off with the pre-day
Attendees will be able to sample a variety of sessions grouped into specific “pathways” with bona fide authentic outcomes:
· Migration Madness (MM). Learn from end-to-end how to capitalize on the April 8, 2014 EOL opportunity for Exchange Server 2003, Windows Server 2003, Small Business Server 2003 and Windows XP. This is a TECHNICAL pathway.
· Coolest Company in the World (CCW). This is a turn-key case study approach delivered by expert instructors to deploy a complete technology solution from A-to-Z for a business. This is a TECHNICAL pathway.
· Hybrid Hedge Strategies (HHS). This is a portfolio view of balancing on-premises and cloud technology to optimize the type of solutions real world businesses will truly deploy. This is a combined BUSINESS/TECHNICAL pathway.
In traditional SMB Nation fashion, we will also feature our mainstay GeekSpeak, BusinessSpeak and Community tracks, as well as a new track known as Night School. The conference's Business Track focuses primarily on sales, marketing and business opportunities in the SMB IT sector. Specific session titles include: “How to Sell Against the Cloud;” Strategies for On-Premise and Cloud Solutions-Hybrid IT;” and “Why Most Partner Programs #FAIL.”
The Community Track is geared toward channel members who want to network with their colleagues and understand recent developments in the SMB technology channel. It will feature various SMB Nation community sponsors who will make educational presentations on the industry’s most pressing topics.
For the first time ever, we are offering a special Night School track at our fall conference, which will focus on how products, such as Small Business Server, have created an artificial dependency on clicking Next, Next, Next without having a true understanding of how the game is played. By attending our Night School track, we can almost guarantee that you will leave as a PowerShell developer and up your SMB IT Pro “A” game!
We will also feature pre-day content on Wednesday, Oct. 9, which has been dubbed the “VARTrends SMB Nation Success Summit.” Throughout the day, you will learn how to streamline, manage and market your business. Attendees will also have the opportunity to explore 30 tools as part of VAR Office Suite™ that will help you build a stronger and more profitable business. The pre-day begins with a networking breakfast at 8 am, and closes with an after event reception from 5 pm-6 pm. The first 100 registrants are complimentary as part of their conference registration.
“There is just so much currently going on in our industry that I am beyond excited to get our 11th Annual Fall Conference rocking and rolling,” said Harry Brelsford, Founder and Chairman, SMB Nation. “With the April 8, 2014 due date approaching for XP Migrations, as well as the ever-changing landscape of our industry growing in leaps and bounds, I, and the entire SMB Nation team are very much looking forward to hosting our community once again this year in Las Vegas.”
This year’s SMB Nation Fall Conference has already gained support from an enthusiastic and well-known sponsor community, which includes: D&H Distributing, Microsoft, Lenovo, StorageCraft and Western Digital.
Here is a breakdown of the 11th Annual Fall Conference by the numbers, below:
· Attendees: 400+ SMB channel partners, consultants, techs, geeks, MVPs and resellers.
· Sessions: Over 30+ technical and business content sessions.
· Sponsors: Over 35+ SMB technology sponsors/vendors.
o Conference: October 10-12, 2013
o Pre-Day: October 9, 2013
o Post-Day: October 13, 2013 BIKE RIDE!
· Location: Rio All-Suites Hotel & Casino; Las Vegas
· Pricing (In-person):
o Full Price $999 (expires October 13, 2013)
· Sign-up: http://fall.smbnation.com/
· More information: 1-888-SMBNAT1
For more information and to register for this year’s fall conference and pre-day content, please visit our event Web site at: http://fall.smbnation.com/.