NEW YORK, Oct. 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atera, developer of the big data-based IT automation platform that combines Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM), Professional Services Automation (PSA), and remote access into one powerful solution, today announced the addition of Yoav Machlin as the new Vice President of Marketing. In this role, Machlin will be responsible for the company’s go-to-market strategy globally, including brand development, demand generation, and marketing campaigns. He will report to Gil Pekelman, chief executive officer at Atera.
New VoIP Solution Provides Channel Partners with Robust Data to Monitor and Manage Voice Customers with Greater Ease and Efficiency
Dallas, TX -- October 9, 2018 - Simplifying voice continuity-as-a-service, Cytracom, a leading provider of cloud-based Voice over IP (VoIP), today announced its next wave of innovation: Active Intelligence Monitoring (AIM). Available to channel partners in North America, AIM provides interactive call quality analytics to help Managed Service Providers (MSPs) quickly detect and mitigate issues with their customers’ voice services. AIM is the latest solution powered by Cytracom’s Voice Intelligence Engine, Ivie.
- Arcserve Business Continuity Cloud is the first solution to fully integrate all data protection processes under one cloud-based console for multi-generational IT infrastructures, such as those running a mix of non-x86, x86, and public and private clouds
- In a departure from alternative data protection providers that have simply taken on-premises products and migrated them to the cloud, Arcserve uniquely enables economies of scale with the only solution architected specifically for cloud backup, disaster recovery, high availability and email archiving
- New data being released by Arcserve found that nearly half of global IT decision-makers have less than one hour to recover business-critical data before it starts impacting revenue, despite only 26 percent being extremely confident in their ability to do so; cites resource constraints, backup acquisition and support costs, and multiple backup tools as leading challenges of safeguarding business-critical data
MSP Tech Talk Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2018 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM PST
Presented by: Harry Brelsford and Guest
Led by Harry, this is an MSP dive into Power BI after a brief contextual lecture.
The context is storytelling – dashboarding is the reason we are here with data. Learn the Power BI what, where, when, why and how. Then it’s a hands on session on screen and you will see a completed dashboard at the end of the session. We’re talking Excel on steroids at its core for the Power BI proposition. If Harry can do it – you can do it! Bonus: you’ll get deep insights into this very cool tool that were shared at the recent Microsoft Ignite conference. Plus there is a hand-out for next steps if you so desire to make this a niche….
Refactr Empowers Technology Teams to Blueprint Their Own IT Solutions in a Cloud + Security First, Everything-as-a-Service Approach
Seattle, WA, October 10th, 2018 – Refactr announced today the launch of their Cloud + Security Architect Platform (“CSAP”) including an updated marketplace of turn-key Cloud + Security focused IT solution blueprints and drag-and-drop components.
MSP Tech Talk Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2018 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM PST
Presented by: Ken Dwight , “The Virus Doctor™”
This presentation introduces the IT Support tech to a methodology for handling malware on client desktops, laptops, servers, and networks. It describes the four stages of dealing with malware:
Barrier-free partnering approach gives MSPs and VARs new security education revenue streams
MADISON, WI, October 2, 2018 — InfoSec Institute, the leading provider of IT security education and workforce security awareness training, today launched the InfoSec Institute Partner Program for managed services providers (MSPs), value-added resellers (VARs) and OEMs. The new barrier-free program diversifies partners’ security portfolios with the most comprehensive security awareness and training solution, SecurityIQ.
SMB Nation Webinar Thursday, Oct. 4, 2018 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM PST
Presented by: Harry Brelsford, Matt Montoya and Paul Spitzer
We are all evolving as MSPs in the channel. Discover how an industry-leading, intuitive marketing solution for small to medium sized business (SMB) that has been offering primarily email marketing as SAAS since 1995 has been radically updated.
A platinum Channel Connect sponsor, leading managed IT and cloud services provider invites Intelisys partners and other Channel Connect attendees to demo
new partner app for a firsthand experience of how to close more deals and do business more efficiently
Webinar: 3Q MSP Analyst Report
SMB Nation Webinar Tuesday, Sep. 18, 2018 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM PST
Presented by: Harry Brelsford, and Guest
It’s that time to gather again with Harry and guests to review our progress for 2018 and position for 2019. This well-attended online session will include:
- Fall Conferences – Harry’s Picks
- Trending Topics to Wrap 2018 (Fall election cycle, more)
- Why IoT is overrated (but not for long)
- Why Analytics is Underrated (but not for long)
- McBain: Top MSP social network is…
- Polling Results – Your Concerns
- M&A Updates
- Karl Palachuk's new SMB Community
- Will Voice really marry Data?
- Final Thoughts
SMB Nation Webinar Thursday, Aug 23, 2018 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM PST
Presented by: Harry Brelsford, and Carrie Reber
• Strengthens #1 MSP-voted cloud automation platform to enable IT providers to grow
• Robust data protection for Group and Teams unlocks new profitability scenarios for partners
• Enhancements to SkyKick Syndication provide partners with more customizable ways to sell cloud migration and backup directly in their own e-commerce experiences