One grand tour ends (the Tour de France) and another begins, the Tour de Cloud! You can now register for this multi-city roadshow featuring Azure, Office 365 and Windows starting late summer 2016.
Independent. The main asset of the Tour de Cloud is our independence. We pride ourselves
as outsiders looking in at the Azure, Office 365 and Windows product stacks. Simply stated, no “blue badge” babble here but real world conversations that are completely transparent. In no small part our independent view point is based on your feedback in past tours and our recent community survey. You have spoken. We have listened.
Storytelling. Our Chief Storytelling Officer (CSO) Grant Thompson is a popular speaker and subject matter expert on our past tours. He lives in the real world, directing a thriving consulting practice and hosting business. More importantly, for the Tour de Cloud, Grant has created completely new Azure, Office 365 and Windows scenarios based on end-to-end storytelling. Translation, you start the day as a solutions architect inside a small-medium business (SMB) and create a solution set by lunch. In the afternoon, you start inside an enterprise and by end-of-day, you’ve crafted a complete cloud solution. It’s knowledge you can take to the bank and deploy as soon as the next day.
Stages. There are nine confirmed stages for the Tour de Cloud.
- September 20, 2016: Columbus, OH
- September 22, 2016: Detroit, MI
- October 3, 2016: Irvine, CA
- October 5, 2016: San Diego, CA
- October 7, 2016: Sacramento, CA
- October 13, 2016: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- October 25, 2016: New York, NY
- October 27, 2016: Cambridge, MA
- November 7, 2016: Dallas, TX
- November 2016: Austin, TX; Houston, TX (TENTATIVE)
Anyone can “ride” in the Tour de Cloud. Our attendees having the following roles:
• Managed Service Provider (MSP)
• Cloud Service Provider (CSP)
• IT Pro
• Solutions Architect
• Business Analyst
• System Integrator
Discover more and sign-up here.