Verio Inc. said that it has today released its new mobile Web site creation tool known as goMobi, which is designed to guide users through the creation of their mobile presence with a simple interface that ensures an effortless user experience. While certain information from the existing website can be pre-populated automatically, it can be edited any time. Users can leverage their existing site while having the flexibility to make changes.
According to a recent study from World Bank, three quarters of the world’s population now has access to a mobile phone and optimizing a Web site for mobile is key to increasing online sales. goMobi is a fast, easy-to-use tool for SMBs to create a mobile Web site to increase traffic, convert leads and grow revenue.
Key features of goMobi include:
· Set up assistant and professional-looking templates help users create and customize their mobile site.
· SMBs can sell products to mobile device users with a built-in shopping cart.
· Specific information can be pulled from their regular website to pre-populate.
· Icon-driven interface – no hard-to-use links or sub-navigation.
· The perfect user experience for every phone - device detection serves an optimized mobile site with the size, resolution, scripting languages and functionality that the user’s specific device can support.
Part of the newly introduced VerioVelocity small business growth engine, Verio customers will have access to goMobi via the VerioVelocity service offering or through select stand-alone hosting packages.