Zultys, a Sunnyvale, CA-based VoIP/UC solutions company, announced the debut of its MX Release 9.0, the latest version of its MX UC platform. In particular, this latest release comes with the addition of a cloud-based UC platform in the MXvirtual solution, and other features that allow the user to have a similar communications experience to a system admin.
“With Release 9.0, we now provide our Channel Partners and customers with a flexible system architecture that allows pure cloud, pure premise deployment, or any combination of the two,” said Steve Francis, chief sales and marketing officer for Zultys.
The new features of the MX Release 9.0 are as follows:
- Addition of a new Microsoft Exchange Communicator, which allows users to integrate their MX phones into the Exchange Web Server.
- Full IM and Presence available during times of failover.
- Central MXIE UC client, which allows users to manage their own settings, like a system admin.
- For users who are not techie, system admins may disable application edits, to protect company-established settings.
- MXoutbound, a system that will automatically upload contact info and integrate with third-party systems.
MXvirtual, the new cloud-based UC platform from Zultys, is a VMWare-ready IP Phone appliance and includes an all-in-one phone/UC system. This includes instant messaging, advanced call routing, HD video, mobile integrations and contact center services. This ultimately allows organizations of any size to provide scalable mobility, voice and collaboration services to their employees. In addition, the company announced a new pricing model for the MXvirtual, through which customers could either purchase the solution outright, or do a monthly rental option. For more information about the MXvirtual platform, please visit the site here.
Both of these platforms are now generally available via Zultys’ network of resellers and partners.