This week, VoIP-Catalog.com announced their list of the top 10 Business VoIP Service Providers. The rankings below are based on pricing models, service options and customer reviews.
The top 10 VoIP Companies as rated by Voip-Catalog.com are as follows:
- Jive: This company offers no-contract, unlimited local and long distance US calling and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Service starts at $19.95/month for all features.
- RingCentral: Business VoIP starting at $19.99/month including free setup and installation. Services include SMS, unlimited US calling and IP faxing.
- Vocalocity: This company offers contract-free services for as low as $19.99/month, as well as over 50 special features, such as follow-me, virtual area codes and auto-attendant.
- VoIP.com: Service starts at $17.95/month with US-based customer service/support and unlimited calling. Easy management of lines and extensions via the online portal.
- 8x8, inc.: $19.99/month includes unlimited calling in the US and Canada. The company’s softphone app can be downloaded to an Internet-enabled device and can connect with most CRM software applications.
- Nextiva: This service allows users to have preconfigured phones sent to their organization, free set-up and activation for $19.95/month.
- ONSIP: This company provides a no-contract, online management system for organizations with 10-300 employees for $18.50/month.
- Mitel: VoIP services designed specifically for SMBs for $18.50/month.
- Alliance Phones: Service can be set up in 30 minutes or less and will send a daily call report to account admins. Alliance Phones VoIP also includes management via the online portal for $19.97/month.
- VoIPdito.com: Service packages start at $4.99/month with a setup fee of $6.80 per line. Service includes free PC to PC calling to VoIP phones on any network.