Tripp Lite has expanded its line of DisplayPort products with the introduction of the B121-000 DisplayPort Signal Extender. Designed to extend DisplayPort signals beyond the typical 16-foot limitation, the B121-000 supports video resolutions of up to 1920 x 1080 (60Hz) and distances of up to 150 feet.
Key features and benefits include:
· Extends a DisplayPort signal up to 150 feet from the source.
· Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (60Hz).
· Built-in equalization control for video image adjustment.
· Two LEDs for instantaneous monitoring of power and equalization statuses.
· Plug-and-play convenience--no additional software required.
· RoHS- and HDCP-compliant.
· Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
“As DisplayPort becomes more common in the marketplace, we are dedicated to providing our customers with the tools they need for their applications," David Posner, Tripp Lite Product Manager, said in a media release. "With the addition of the new B121-000 Signal Extender, users can now extend their DisplayPort signal to a monitor up to 150 ft. in their setup."