Tripp Lite is now offering an economical UPS system, known as the OMNI1500LCDT, which is designed to protect equipment from blackouts, brownouts and other power problems while keeping the user constantly informed through an easy-to-read LCD control panel.
The OMNI1500LCDT UPS system prevents data loss to connected computers and lost DVR recordings to home theater systems with features like dependable battery support, automatic voltage regulation (AVR) and surge suppression. Users can install Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert data-saving software which enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves.
According to a press release issued by Tripp Lite, features and benefits include:
· LCD control panel with six selectable screens of UPS and site power data, allowing better power management of equipment.
· In the event of a power failure, the LCD automatically displays estimated runtime for connected equipment.
· AVR feature automatically adjusts incoming voltage to safe levels without using battery power.
· Built-in USB port and PowerAlert Software (free download) monitors power conditions, controls UPS systems and automatically shuts down systems during a power failure.
· Ten outlets, five with battery support and surge suppression for vitalcomponents and five with surge-only protection for devices not requiring battery support.