NetEnrich today announced two enhancements to its IT operations platform. The first is a new, customizable, widget-based dashboard that unifies both internally and externally hosted services and infrastructure into a single view, tell-all dashboard.Currently available, this new functionality further simplifies management of hybrid environments, making it possible for IT service providers to view and remotely manage a client’s IT infrastructure including mobile devices, cloud-based applications and hardware. The second feature upgrade is a new look and feel to NetEnrich’s technology platform that now allows channel partners to brand the client interface with their own logo and colors.
“The use of on-premise and cloud-based technologies within any given IT infrastructure has driven more complexity into the mix, creating both an opportunity and a challenge for IT service providers,” says Justin Crotty, senior vice president and general manager, NetEnrich. “Our channel partners are now able to build their entire services business around NetEnrich’s new IT operations platform, and proactively manage this new era of hybrid computing, while easily marketing their brand to their clients in the process.”
Additional features now offered by NetEnrich’s next-generation IT operations platform include:
· Service Navigator: Enables solution providers and VARs to visualize, navigate and inspect hybrid IT infrastructure.
· Unified Alert Monitoring and Management: Solution provider and VAR partners have a unified view of all incoming alerts, regardless of the source, and can manage alerts identically whether they are from an enterprise’s application, hardware or software element.
· Improved Application-Level Management: Solution providers and VARs can monitor key metrics for enterprise applications including Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, Internet Information Server and MySQL.
· Custom Escalation Matrix: Solution providers and VAR partners can now define custom rule-based escalation matrixes to ensure that the correct responsible administrators are notified of critical issues.
· Asset Management: Solution providers and VARs can synchronize multiple sources of IT asset data and leverage the IT operations platform as a single source of truth for IT assets.
· Improved Capacity Utilization Reporting: Solution providers and VARs can now automatically generate executive summary reports that demonstrate capacity utilization, and other key performance metrics.