Kaseya said today that it is providing an extensive set of new SaaS IT tools. Free versions and subscription license offerings are available, depending on user needs. The company will now offer a complete multi-tenant SaaS systems management solution meeting the needs of modern IT organizations, as well as provide a free and subscription license IT tools to address specific IT pain points. These pain point driven tools can be as simple as a patch status audit or security audit to a complete patch management solution.
According to a press release issued by Kaseya this morning, the free IT tools available today are:
· File Share Audit: Determines and reports on what file shares have been created on up to 1,000 computers, including the accessibility of those files.
· User Audit: Determines and reports on what user accounts are configured on up to 1,000 computers, including access privileges and guest accounts.
· Software Audit: Provides a complete inventory of installed applications for up to 1,000 computers through comprehensive reports, views and lists.
· Security Audit: Determines and reports on endpoint security settings for up to 1,000 computers, including AV engine(s) installed, active status and date of last update.
· Windows Patch Status: Determines and reports on endpoint patch status on up to 1,000 computers, including Windows update settings and patch status information.
Those who start out with free versions of the Kaseya IT Tools will have easy access to a simple and configurable upgrade path to include additional options and software services that users can consume based on their changing needs. For a minimal fee, users can upgrade to a version providing a much larger feature-set and also 24x7 support.
Kaseya is also announcing the re-introduction of its SaaS bundle, Kaseya Essentials. The bundle has been reconfigured to add more value to businesses of all sizes and is available as a free trial.
Those interested can download and try out any of the free, subscription-based Kasey IT tools or new Essentials bundle…go to: http://www.kaseya.com/solutions/free-tools.aspx