Artisan Infrastructure has formed a strategic partnership with Arrow Electronics to deliver cloud-based data protection infrastructure to support NetApp customers. Available as an offering for the channel through Arrow’s ArrowSphere marketplace, the new service includes NetApp data protection infrastructure and a full suite of service enablement to speed time-to-market, simplify billing and contracts and reduce management overhead.The ArrowSphere cloud services marketplace by Arrow’s enterprise computing solutions business connects traditional value-added resellers and born-in-the-cloud service providers to innovative and profitable IT solutions built upon production-proven infrastructure. Moreover, the ArrowSphere platform allows channel providers to build solutions that leverage their brand and manage contracts/billing, maintain a direct relationship with their customers and build a business with industry-leading margins aligned with their own value proposition.
Through a strategic relationship between Artisan Infrastructure and Arrow, partners have direct access to a multi-stage hybrid cloud recovery suite utilizing NetApp storage and SnapMirror as the foundation for cloud-based data protection to support NetApp end-customer uptime. The white label service provides VARs and IT service providers with the ability to custom brand a data recovery solution that meets or exceeds user requirements at a fraction of the price. The solution suite allows traditional VARs to expand their businesses into the cloud and enables cloud service providers to offer hybrid cloud (on-premise and remote) data protection capabilities to NetApp storage system users.
The ArrowSphere Data Protection for NetApp service for Arrow partners is an option that aggregates systems under a single interface for simple management and delivers a premier quality of service with the ability to scale on-demand. Features include:
· Margins: Artisan Infrastructure provides exceptional margins for VARs and service providers, providing a competitive advantage for Arrow partners in the markets they serve.
· Accelerated Time-to-Revenue with Minimal Investment: Best-of-breed cloud services enable partners to quickly and efficiently offer cloud solutions that meet customers’ business needs without having to invest the time and money needed to create a customized platform.
· Simple Transformation to Hybrid Cloud Services with Recurring Services Revenues: Comprehensive subscription management engine makes it easy to do business by effectively processing renewals, price changes and promotions. System also simplifies billing, metering, services management and allows for integrated single sign-on security, branding, custom contracts and SLAs.
· Increased Lifetime Customer Value: Through a customized online shop or branded webstore, end customers can consider new capabilities, provision new services, and increase or decrease their usage levels in real time as their business needs evolve.
· White-Label 100% Wholesale-Only Services: In contrast to retail cloud services that alienate channel partners, Artisan Infrastructure maintains a 100% wholesale-only business model guaranteeing the complete absence of channel conflict. Through ArrowSphere, partners attract new customers by complementing their existing online shop or by offering services in a white-label webstore.
· Complete Control: Artisan Infrastructure is the only infrastructure provider to deliver complete autonomy, control, security and visibility when building independent cloud services for unrestricted growth.
The ArrowSphere Data Protection for NetApp service is available to Arrow solution providers immediately with a 90-day free program offering unlimited use of the service beginning Oct. 22, 2013.