GFI Max recently announced the release of GFI MAX ServiceDesk, a solution designed for MSPs to track and manage customer issues. In particular the ServiceDesk solution will integrate into the GFI MAX RemoteManagement portal and provide a single point of contact for all customers.
Additional features include:
- Integration with end-user desktop to allow customers to submit tickets via a drawer on their device.
- Full action history for each ticket.
- Service tickets may also be created via e-mail, the web app or Twitter.
- Knowledge base feature, which allows staff to contribute articles on best practices and tips to solve common issues.
- Auto-prioritizes tickets and sends requests to the best support team.
The technology for this new ServiceDesk solution came from LogicNow, a UK-based organization that GFI acquired in May of 2013. According to GFI, the main goal of the ServiceDesk solution is to enable MSPs to move past simple spreadsheets and e-mail to monitor and solve client issues. Dr. Alistair Forbes, General Manager, GFI MAX Business Unit, spoke a bit about the solution’s debut in a press release today: “This new offering addresses one of the key challenges faced by MSPs. If they are doing their job well, their customers will rarely see them because everything is running smoothly. GFI MAX ServiceDesk allows MSPs to demonstrate continued value by creating customized reports that not only show the time spent by technicians to resolve and proactively avoid problems, but also how this matches with each customer’s service level agreements. Effective management of service delivery is also a key to maximizing internal efficiency within the MSP’s business.”
For more information about the GFI MAX ServiceDesk solution, please visit the site here.