Yesterday, GetVoIP.com announced their list of the top 5 business VoIP providers that are set to revolutionize the sector in 2013. To build this list, GetVoIP.com looked closely at consumer reviews, pricing, features, innovation and overall performance over the last year to choose their top 5.
The Top 5 best Business VoIP Providers for 2013 are as follows:
- Nextiva: GetVoIP.com selected this company based on their exceptional customer service and recognition in the form of a Platinum Award from Polycom.
- 8X8, Inc.: This company published 85 patents in 2012 and reported record numbers for the year-over-year and quarter-over-quarter segments.
- Vocalocity: GetVoIP.com chose Vocalocity for their progressive customer service and administrative portal and support site updates. In addition, this company also added a number of integration options into their service, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, QuickBooks and Google Contacts.
- Ringcentral: This company was selected for their ability to quickly develop their offering. They completely revamped their interface and added Salesforce integration.
- Fonality: Fonality was highly innovative in 2012, offering a secure, easy-to-use single-view web interface for their contact center and VoIP communications services.
To read more about why each company was selected, please view the press release here.
To learn more about GetVoIP.com, please visit the site here.