Earlier today, NETGEAR, Inc. announced the availability of the new ProSAFE 16-port Gigabit PoE Smart Switch, the GS516TP. NETGEAR explained that this device is designed for SMB workloads and can operate on either AC or PoE (Power over Ethernet).
A few key features of the GS516TP include:
- 8 PoE ports with up to 22w load capabilities.
- PoE and PD capabilities all on one device.
- 2 PD ports that can receive power from any PoE device.
- L2 Features, including Security, VLAN and QoS.
- Advanced Features, such as IPv6, protected ports, static routing.
For more information about the NETGEAR GS516TP, please visit the site here.