Spiceworks is working to assist SMBs in start-up mode with the introduction of “Built in Spiceworks,” a program designed to help B2B startups get to market and grow their businesses faster. The program pairs startups with hand-selected groups of IT professionals from Spiceworks’ network of 2.5 million to provide the feedback and advice companies need to develop and market the latest B2B products and services.The solution is designed for venture-backed startups designing and building products for IT professionals. However, the program can be tailored for boot strapped or angel-funded companies. Program features include:
· Market validation and research: Companies can choose from a variety of engagement options including large-scale custom research projects, informal polls and surveys, or more intimate focus groups.
· Product betas and trials: Spiceworks pairs startups with a group of IT professionals from their target market to give vendors the real-world feedback they need to understand how their product performs, technical issues and challenges, and the features that matter most.
· Positioning and pricing feedback: Through the SpicePanel service, startups receive the candid, honest feedback they need to validate pain points and understand the value propositions, positioning and pricing that will resonate with potential customers. This helps ensure their marketing and demand generation initiatives are more effective.
· Public launch promotions: As a startup exits from stealth mode or begins to formally introduce their first product, Spiceworks’ marketing services can help startups immediately establish their presence and reach prospective buyers.
· Post-launch marketing: Through Spiceworks, startups can build a loyal following within the Spiceworks Community, gain advocates, stay on top of the latest trends, advertise in a targeted way, and develop the content IT professionals need to make informed purchasing decisions.