Leading MSPs don’t want me to tell you about the following for these reasons:
- Customer acquisition costs. Using the technique I’m about the share, the cost for acquiring customers for your SMB IT consulting practice has fallen to nearly zero. That’s a “free good” in economics and is something rarer than unicorn sightings! All at no cost to you.
- Newbies rule. By signing up for “the program” (before June 30) I’ll reveal in the next paragraph, you will be entered into a drawing for a full-on Windows 8 Surface Pro. Your odds of winning are amazing for three reasons.
- Existing program members aren’t eligible so this is the one time the laggards are actually rewarded!
- Only the first 100-sign-ups are entered into the drawing. Don’t be 101!
- I can’t join the contest or otherwise manipulate the system. Remember that SMB Nation prides itself on ethical behavior. It’s just wrong to have the inside track on the Windows 8 Surface Pro tablet but I too really want one.
SO WHAT IS THE SECRET?
Simply stated – it’s the best little program in the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) you have never heard of. It’s called Microsoft Community Connections (MCC) and essentially a dedicated team at Microsoft has been charged with events management to help you conduct customer-facing events to attract and develop new business. It’s a proven sales approach in professional services. Welcome to the big leagues.
MCC will assist you in a couple of important ways.
- Connected. You are connected with organizations that are eagerly seeking speakers for its membership events. For example – MCC will help you coordinate a mini-workshop at the local Chamber of Commerce.
- Content is King. MCC has awesome content ready to go. You simply need to learn your subject from a trainer’s view point and you are ready to go.
- Events support. There are additional support goodies from MCC including giveaways (such as over $600 USD in free Microsoft product for each event)
- Advisory Services. The MCC representative will advise you on how to promote your event, share best practices from the field (like why Is Bill Hole in LA so successful with MCC events?) and do the “heavy lifting” that’s spooky scary to non-event professionals.
- Turnkey. Think of your MCC relationship as an SMB technology event in a box.
- FREE. This service is complimentary. Truly.
It all starts at www.mscommunityconnections.com. And remember one lucky SMB IT Pro who simply signs up for the program before June 30th will receive a chance to one Windows 8 Surface Pro tablet being given away. Your event can and probably should occur shortly thereafter.
How To Do This?
- Visit www.mscommunityconnections.com
- Sign-in to the site
- Select “Events” at top nav
- Click “For Microsoft Community Connections” – which is the third box
- Create an event (see screenshot here)
- Hang on fast and get ready to go!