Earlier this week, Array Networks, Inc. announced the release of APV 8.4 for their full APV Series line. This new version provides improved application delivery features for SMB users’ needs.
“I’m extremely pleased to announce release 8.4 for Array’s APV Series application delivery controllers,” said Michael Zhao, President and CEO of Array Networks, in a press release today. “Our goal is to help startup, enterprise and cloud customers meet both their application delivery and their budget requirements. The features and performance introduced in release 8.4, along with revamped pricing for our APV Series physical and virtual appliances, are another step forward in executing this strategy.”
The new features announced this week include:
- Improved load balancing.
- Increased SSL performance.
- ePolicy system, which allows users to write custom script for application traffic control.
- Independent session controls, for improved application security and performance.
- TCP state failover, including N+1 clustering to manage resource control.
- IPv6 Gold certification.
- eCloud API, a system that will integrate the company’s virtual and physical ADC into infrastructure service provider cloud management systems.
To learn more about Array Networks, Inc., please visit the site here.