Anturis earlier this week announced at the Parallells Summit the beta release of IT infrastructure monitoring and troubleshooting solution, free for a limited time. Co-founded by Parallels Founder and Chairman of the Board Serguei Beloussov, Anturis’ IT infrastructure monitoring solution is available now. Anturis was also on hand to demo the product at the Parallels Summit in Las Vegas this week.
According to the company, Anturis is designed to deliver a complete IT infrastructure monitoring and troubleshooting service that includes all the features an SMB company needs, but is also simple to set up and use.
"Today small and medium sized businesses are experiencing growing IT complexity, and we all know that if your network or online site is down you're dead," Serguei Beloussov, Anturis Co-founder , Parallels Founder and Chairman of the Board, said in a media statement. "However, many SMBs do not have dedicated teams to deal with this growing complexity. Anturis simply offers the solution that doesn't require an IT department.”
According to the company, the new Anturis solution offers the following functions:
· Collect: A comprehensive and convenient cloud-based monitoring approach to data collection. Drills down through every layer of infrastructure. Can easily monitor across distributed platforms, datacenters or branch offices around the world.
· Analyze: Analyzes collected data prior to alerting you to any potential concerns. Correlates related issues from different parts and layers of the IT infrastructure.
· Alert: Generates meaningful and actionable alerts.
· Report: Gives you the option to view detailed information about specific problems as well as get historical perspective.
· Troubleshoot: Provides the tools to make solving IT problems faster and easier.