ADTRAN kicked off the first phase of its ProCloud managed services program with a hosted and fully-managed Wi-Fi service offering. It’s no worries with the ADTRAN ProCloud Wi-Fi services—it’s a managed, business-class Wi-Fi service, built on ADTRAN’s multi-tenant Bluesocket virtual WLAN solution.ADTRAN’s ProCloud services were created to handle the following challenges:
· Reliable, always-on service.
· Additional and dedicated IT staff to install and maintain a business-class Wi-Fi.
· Ensure security as both guests and customers access the network.
ADTRAN ProCloud addresses these challenges by providing ADTRAN partners a way to offer an affordable, fully-managed, business-class Wi-Fi service that provides 24x7 monitoring and resolution of technical issues, including hardware upgrades and moves/adds/changes.
In addition, ProCloud coupled with the Bluesocket vWLAN affords the freedom to migrate to in-house management anytime.
ADTRAN partners are offered two models for management, ProCloud and ProCloud Private Label:
· The ProCloud model is a complete turnkey ADTRAN managed service. It provides 99.99% guaranteed infrastructure uptime and complete redundancy, access to technical support at priority SLAs, next business day or four hour hardware replacement, proactive monitoring and 24x7 alerts, moves/adds/changes, and monthly management reports.
· ProCloud Private Label enables ADTRAN partners to offer the service under their own brand, while utilizing ADTRAN’s hosting infrastructure and ProServices. This enables the partner to incorporate a Wi-Fi managed service into their offerings, gain new customers and a new revenue stream without the burden of training and certifying additional staff.