Have you made the transition to Office 365 (or planning to)? If so, you don’t want to miss out on the next BIG revenue opportunity. Check out attachedapps. They found a way for partners to generate even more revenue while adding additional value to your Office 365 customers. In fact, conservative estimates show a partner that sells one of their apps to just 2 customers monthly can earn an estimated $100K+ in referral fees and services add-ons in the first year alone!
What are attachedapps, you might ask? They are powerfully simple apps that solve the #1 pain of SMB customers who are using Office 365: retaining, managing and growing their customers. Here’s a quick rundown:
- attachedContacts: Converts leads to contacts. Integrates and syncs to and from Outlook, and allows up to 99 users to easily share contacts across the company and devices. All for free.
- attachedContacts+: Enables additional security and admin. Capabilities, and allows partners to function as their customers’ administrator for an unlimited number of users. $3/user/month
- attachedSales: Converts contacts to sales. Supports sales pipeline management, tracking and customizable reporting. $7/month
- attachedCustomers: Keeps customers happy and buying more. Enables tracking and follow-up capabilities to grow your customers. $7/month
attachedapps has a true “partner-first” strategy. Their unique partner program enables you to generate revenue through generous, perpetual referral fees, and by adding your own services on top of their apps. They also just announced a Preferred Partner Program for partners that sign up before November 31. Bonuses include:
- Higher referral fees that double your referral fee percentage in year 2
- Priority placement on their partner locator
- Lifetime Partner Account Manager (PAM) support
- Lifetime Partner Advisory Council membership
- Co-marketing assistance
Become an attachedapps Preferred Partner today, and start generating even more revenue. Sign up at www.attachedapps.com/partners or call (425) 615-7008.
Oh yeah, be sure to stop by their booth at the SMB Nation Fall Conference and let them show you the next BIG thing for Office 365 partners!