The caravan continues with our first east coast meeting being held end-of-March in Manhattan. This is the mid-point of our current independent Office 365 workshop road show. If you are not aware – be sure to mark your calendar to attend the *independent* Office 365 community meeting and workshop on March 26th in the New York City area. We expect an overwhelming response and we are limiting enrollments to 100-attendees, so sign-up today (we have over 75 already committed).
Pictured: Last week’s tour stop in Irvine, CA
Learn more here: o365tour.smbnation.com.
Who should participate?
- Office 365 IT Pros
- Office 365 MSPs
- Office 365 Consultants
- Segments: Enterprise, Government, Education, SMB
What will you learn!
Help form an on-going Office 365 community that is independent and professionally managed so you can accelerate your discovery journey about the amazing Office 365 platform and share your experiences. You will rapidly advance your Office 365 migration, deployment, administration and troubleshooting skills.
- Office 365 Click-to-Run Deployment
- Line of Business Apps/Integration with Office 365
- Office 365 Licensing
- Office 365 Migrations
- SharePoint Online & OneDrive for Business 101
- The Easiest Way to Office 365
- Making Money with clients in Office 365
- Grant Thompson – independent Hoster with an Office 365 history dating back to BPOS Day One
- Melanie Gass – Hosts the “Microsoft Princess” radio show and directs a successful Office 365 consultancy in the New York City-area.
- Harry Brelsford – author of 19-books on server technologies and IT Pro consulting,
REGISTER HERE: o365tour.smbnation.com. Read carefully how you can attend complimentary.
Who are we and why are we doing this?
We are long-time community members who don’t work for Microsoft and value our independent analysis, research, workshops and community activities. Our intention is to develop a nationwide network of independent Office 365 community groups and meet quarterly. In short, we can tell it like it is and real world Office 365 best practices, something that is difficulty for traditional Microsoft events to accomplish. Learn more about us here:
Thank you for your consideration in participating in our inaugural NYC-area Office 365 Independent Workshop & Community Group meeting, March 26, 2015 in the Manhattan.
Hurry and sign-up here: o365tour.smbnation.com