Feeling like an underpaid superstar in the Office 365 community? The question I receive every day is: “how can I make more money as an MSP with Office 365?” It’s a fair question. The money motion surrounding the Office 365 opportunity is clearly different from the server-side, on-prem old school rock ‘em sock ‘em dance.
Enter SkyKick’s new Office 365 migration offer. Right now, you can think of the Office 365 opportunity life cycle as being in the early stages. So the type of work you can, would and should perform concerns migrations. Arguably in a couple of years, there will be less migration work, as the Office 365 product matures. So that’s why it’s important to understand and capitalize immediately on the SkyKick Office 365 migration offer.
Introducing the NEW Office 365 IUR SkyKick Migration Offer
On February 16th, SkyKick launched the new Individual User Rights (IUR) Microsoft benefit, the Office 365 IUR SkyKick Migration Offer. This new offer gives partners free use of SkyKick’s award winning Migration Suites to easily migrate and deploy their own business to Office 365. With the Office 365 IUR SkyKick Migration Offer partners get:
- Free use of SkyKick’s Migration Suite to migrate their business to Office 365 (up to 500 seats)
- Migration project automation that reduces 90% of the effort from planning through PC set up
- Data migration and DNS management, which means no downtime, less risk, and full control of the project
- Includes the SkyKick Outlook Assistant which updates users’ computers, migrates local data, sets up Outlook with users’ settings and connects to Office 365 automatically
- 24-hour e-mail and phone support from SkyKick
Fact Check: Turbo Offer Expiration
The Turbo offer has expired. “Because we know that many partners have already kicked off migration projects and embedded SkyKick migrations into their SOWs, SkyKick will honor any Turbo orders placed by February 16th.” According to Peter Labes, VP Business Development at SkyKick. “Why is Turbo expiring? For the time being, Microsoft and SkyKick have decided to take Turbo out of market and are now driving IUR activation. We believe that IUR activation is a great way to drive O365 partner adoption and long-term success.”