Leading MSPs don’t want me to tell you about the following for these reasons:
- Customer acquisition costs. Using the technique I’m about the share, the cost for acquiring customers for your SMB IT consulting practice has fallen to nearly zero. That’s a “free good” in economics and is something rarer than unicorn sightings! All at no cost to you.
- Newbies rule. By signing up for “the program” (before June 30) I’ll reveal in the next paragraph, you will be entered into a drawing for a full-on Windows 8 Surface Pro. Your odds of winning are amazing for three reasons.
- Existing program members aren’t eligible so this is the one time the laggards are actually rewarded!
- Only the first 100-sign-ups are entered into the drawing. Don’t be 101!
- I can’t join the contest or otherwise manipulate the system. Remember that SMB Nation prides itself on ethical behavior. It’s just wrong to have the inside track on the Windows 8 Surface Pro tablet but I too really want one.
SO WHAT IS THE SECRET?