Last week, ShoreTel announced the expansion of its Champion Partner Program to include three tiers for cloud communications. This program, the first of its kind in the industry, according to ShoreTel, enables existing and future partners to develop a best-practice motion for cloud sales.
SMB Nation Blog
Leading MSPs don’t want me to tell you about the following for these reasons:
- Customer acquisition costs. Using the technique I’m about the share, the cost for acquiring customers for your SMB IT consulting practice has fallen to nearly zero. That’s a “free good” in economics and is something rarer than unicorn sightings! All at no cost to you.
- Newbies rule. By signing up for “the program” (before June 30) I’ll reveal in the next paragraph, you will be entered into a drawing for a full-on Windows 8 Surface Pro. Your odds of winning are amazing for three reasons.
- Existing program members aren’t eligible so this is the one time the laggards are actually rewarded!
- Only the first 100-sign-ups are entered into the drawing. Don’t be 101!
- I can’t join the contest or otherwise manipulate the system. Remember that SMB Nation prides itself on ethical behavior. It’s just wrong to have the inside track on the Windows 8 Surface Pro tablet but I too really want one.
SO WHAT IS THE SECRET?
Earlier this week, independenceIT announced that they have added new channel partners to their recently launched iIT University program. Among these is Atlantic, Tomorrow’s Office, which has reported positive customer response so far.
ADTRAN, Inc. this morning announced a series of enhancements to their Channel Partner Program. As part of this announcement, ADTRAN, Inc. will expand the financial and reward incentives for all three levels of their program.