Thu, Apr 6, 2017 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM PDT
Speaker: Harry Brelsford, Founder and CEO of SMB Nation
With Q1 2017 safely behind us, it's time for the quarterly MSP analyst briefing.
Don't miss this well-attended event and gain strategic insights into current business and technology topics of interest.
Discover more on each of these deep dive topics:
- SMB Analytics - first quarter updates (and why the 5P's is dead, dead, dead!)
- Marketing as a Service (MaaS)
- Office 365 enhancements including TEAMS (and why has Jamison West gone "TEAMS CRAZY) \
- Engagement doesn't translate to conversions and other scary social media-isms
- Where in the world is Karl Palachuk?
- What is your Social Selling Index? (we will calculate your SSI)
- Opportunity focus: SECURITY (especially wire tapping LOL)
- Are events too expensive to attend relative to the value you receive?
- Top startups for Q1 and earnings hits/misses amongst SMB vendors
- MSP M&A Update
- ANSWERS to YOUR QUESTIONS!!!
Join Harry Brelsford along with special guests as we collaborate during this 60-minute briefing.